Our caravan park will re-open on 4th July 2020 based on the current Government guidance.
The health and safety of both our guests and staff at Lakeside is our foremost priority.
Based on a risk assessment we have made the decision for the shower and toilet facilities to remain closed.
Laundry facilities will remain open but social distancing practises will be in place.
Your support throughout this difficult time is appreciated and we hope to see you back with us soon.
Whilst staying with us on Park you are required to follow the below measures.
These measures have had to be put in place to allow us to re-open and remain open safely.
This is to ensure we are doing everything we can to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 to our Team, our customers and all visitors.
- Shared Facilities – shower and toilet facilities will remain closed until further notice.
- Shared Facilities – Anglers toilets will be open only when the fishing lake is open, locked any other time. We request whilst staying on Park your own facilities are to be used.
- Communal area – Information Room and book exchange will remain closed until further notice.
- Communal area – washing up facilities will be open but social distancing must be taken into consideration whilst using them.
- Communal area – When filling water bottles, disposing of foul/wastewater, disposing of general waste in the bins and using the telephone box for electric tokens, disposable gloves are recommended (not provided).
- Communal area – the dog walking area will remain open but social distancing must be taken into consideration.
- Awnings: Maximum depth of 2.1 metres from the side of your caravan to the awning outer wall. This is due to the social distancing rule.
- Small social gatherings up to 6 people can take place but only with other Park users. Social distancing must be taken into consideration for your neighbour.
- Do not invite visitors to the Park. If you are wanting to meet with friends and family, this will have to arranged away from the Park.
- Fast food deliveries/Take-Aways – Delivery drivers are to be met in the car park they are not to drive to your caravan.
- The Barrier will be locked at 9 pm. If you are going off Park and you think you will return after this time a key is required. There is a £20 refundable deposit for this. Any vehicles arriving after this time with no key must be parked in the lay-by overnight.
Please note, as the law evolves and hopefully, this pandemic is brought under closer control these measures will be reviewed and relaxed.
Your patience and understanding are appreciated throughout these difficult times.
Richard & Rose Smith (Owners)
Tony & Liz Davies (Managers)