Caravan Storage Terms & Conditions
Caravan Storage Terms and Conditions
- Access to caravans will be between 9 am-5 pm (if access is required outside of these hours, arrangements are to be made via Management).
- All caravan owners must source their own insurance.
- Management must be notified if you are wanting to arrange for your caravan or motor home to be washed or serviced as the units must be moved by Management to the servicing area for the work to be carried out.
- Rental fees are to be paid in advance.
- Management excludes all liability caused by vermin and/or insects.
- Any changes to the details provided by the caravan owner i.e. address or telephone numbers etc. must be notified to the Management immediately.
- If our customers are wanting to change their unit to a larger one mid-way through their storage agreement, Management must be informed prior to purchase as space may not be available to accommodate a larger one.
- No refund is given if the agreement is terminated by the customer before the end of term.