CARAVAN PARK RULES
CARAVAN PARK RULES
These Park Rules are in place to help caravan owners and their visitors enjoy the park and its facilities.
ARRIVAL at Lakeside Adult-Only Caravan Touring Park & Coarse Fishery
- Arrivals no earlier than 12 noon unless by prior arrangement.
- All visitors must report to Reception on arrival.
- No guests or visitors under the age of 16 years may be admitted to the site.
- Pitch fees are payable on arrival.
- No rubber or plastic groundsheets are to be used as these will damage the grass. Breathable ones only.
DEPARTURE from Lakeside Adult-Only Caravan Touring Park & Coarse Fishery
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
- Late departure may be available by prior arrangement, up to 3 pm for a fee of £5.00. Please ask at Reception before 10 am on day of departure.
- There is a strict speed limit of 10 mph which must be observed throughout the park and on the approach lane.
- One vehicle per pitch is permitted. Additional vehicles by arrangement and must be left in the car park.
- No sign written vehicles on park unless by prior arrangement.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and must not be left unattended at anytime.
- Dogs are NOT allowed around the perimeter of the Lake or near the fishing pegs.
- All dog foul must be cleaned up immediately and placed in the bin.
The security barrier at Reception is lowered and locked at 9 pm. If you are going off Park and you think you will return after this time you must have a security key. There is a £20 refundable deposit for this. Any Park Users arriving after this time with no key must park their vehicle in the lay-by overnight.
Accidents & Insurances
- Caravans and vehicles enter the park at the owners own risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage (including fishing tackle) or injury on the park, however caused.
The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission or ask any guest failing to comply with these rules to leave the park immediately without refund.