Coarse Fishing Lake Rules
Coarse Fishing Lake Rules at Lakeside
This is not a long list but they are common sense, centred around etiquette toward your fellow anglers, guests we have staying at the Park and most importantly ensuring fish care is taken seriously.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them as ignorance will not be taken as an excuse.
We have no match fishing or night fishing at this lake.
1st March to 31st October
Fishing is from 7 am until 9 pm or dusk, whichever is the earliest.
1st November to 28th February
Fishing is from 8 am until dusk.
- The use of keepnets is prohibited
- Barbless hooks only
- No braid of any kind, No spodding, No boilies
- No bait boats
- Maximum of 2 rods per person
- All tackle must be drawn from the water if unattended
- Please be considerate when using buzzers; turn the sound down as noise travels
- No dogs are allowed in or around the lake or by the fishing pegs
- Strictly no night fishing
- Please dispose of all litter i.e. cans, bottles, cigarette butts in the bins provided. Do NOT leave around or throw into the lake.
- Please put discarded line and hooks in the bins provided or take them home
- Unused bait to be put in the bin or to be taken home – NOT dumped in or by the lake
- No swimming, fires or radios
- Please treat the fish with respect
- Do NOT throw or drop the fish back into the water
Fishing Lake Tickets
- Day Fishing Tickets are £8.00 from 7 am to 9 pm/dusk
- On-Site Fishing Tickets are £7.00 from 7 am to 9 pm/dusk
- Day & on-site Tickets after 4 pm are £5.00 to 9 pm/dusk
DO NOT WALK AROUND WITH OR STAND UP HOLDING THE FISH FOR PHOTOGRAPHS